Thank you so much for nominating me daisybellecrafts.
To accept the award there are a few rules to follow:
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Choose eleven new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
Create eleven new questions for the chosen bloggers.
Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
Each blogger should post eleven random facts about themselves.
No Tag Backs.
Okay, random random facts about me.
1. I love animals, especially cats and bats and I think seeing an Owl in a tree is a sign that I will be moving soon, (it’s happened to me twice and the only times I have ever seen an Owl outside).
2. I am terrified of people. Not sure why, I surround myself by my family and I let a few people into my life, but overall , they scare me and I have a tendency to get upset when there are too many people around, therefore I go shopping at 7 in the morning on Sundays.
3. As a child I preferred the company of books over friends and spent hours in my bedroom reading during the summer time. I loved Sweet Valley High series and then switched to Stephen King. I had to hide my Stephen King books as my religious mother believed he was going to turn me to Satan, though she never even tried to read one.
4. I have 3 teeth. It’s awful and I listened to bad advice. People often think that I did drugs, which I have never ever done! It came from a horrible fear of the evil DENTIST. I was so scared of dentists I didn’t go for ten years. My teeth were okay until I got pregnant with my first child and suddenly, they all started rotting and falling out. Also, I have a terrible gag reflex and spent thousands of dollars on first, trying to fix my teeth then dentures which are painful and make me ill. It took me years to “be okay” with this and start making friends again. I have learned that people like me for who I am, not what I look like. I still will never smile for a picture though.
5. I miss my mom. She passed away almost 4 years ago very suddenly and still think of her everyday.
6. I love rainy days and can’t get enough of thunderstorms. I encourage my children to play in the rain, but always make them come in before they get too wet. I once found a beautiful photo blown up poster size in a art museum of the rain from inside a window, was so beautiful and if I had the money, I would have bought it right away. That was 5 years ago and I still can’t stop thinking of it.
7. Because I feel like a misfit, I love creating misfits. I love when one of my “creatures” turns out really weird and unusual. The quirkier the better.
8. I have three children who are the love of my life, I can not imagine what my life would be without any of them. I try not to post about them too much because I have a fear of weirdo’s seeing them, you just never know any more, but I am incredibly proud of each one of them.
9. I dream of living in the mountains as my grandparents do. So quiet, so beautiful and peaceful, so many amazing birds to watch and deer to look for, someday I will have a home in the mountains.
10. I am addiction to soda. I just can not get enough of it, though I would love to be able to cut it out of my life forever because it is so bad for me, I just can’t do it. I wish they had a patch for it.
11. I never buy anything to decorate my house. I spend my money on books, electronics and crafting items. I have dreams of what I would like my home to look like, however, never being in the same place for more than 3 years my entire life, I don’t want to spend a lot of energy and money getting attached to any one home. Someday, I will buy a house in the mountains and never leave.
These are the questions from DaisyBelle
1. Favorite author? Stephen King
2. Favorite room or space in or outside of my house? My grandparents fire pit. It’s the only place that has always been there.
3. Favorite color? Blue
4. Favorite Film? Wizard of Oz
5. Favorite Dish? California Tacos…a family recipe that has nothing to do with tacos
6. Favorite quote? Do not look to the past, for there is no future in it.
7. Best Holiday? Halloween
8. Favorite actor/actress? Johnny Depp
9. Favorite Beverage? Coke a Cola
10. Favorite childhood memory? Going to my grandparents cabin every other weekend
11. Advice I would have given yourself 10 years ago? Don’t be afraid of the dentist.
My questions for those that I nominate?
1. What do you like most about yourself?
2. What do you hate most about yourself?
3. What is you’re dream vacation?
4. What is your favorite hobby?
5. What is you’re favorite animal?
6. Favorite author?
7. What is the most important thing you have learned from somebody?
8. Who was you’re favorite teacher?
9. What is you’re greatest fear?
10. What is you’re favorite song?
11. What is your guilty pleasure.